Saturday 16 June 2012

Bye House!

This morning I went back to Sheffield to sort bringing my stuff home for the summer, I can't believe I've been at Uni for three years already, how quick did that go?! Me and Rich moved into this place last July and we've had such a lovely year together.  In first year we lived in Endcliffe Village, which is like halls in Sheffield, and we were room mates so that's how we met :)  Then in second year it was me, Rich and three girls that we lived with in first year, so after that we thought it was time to get a place for ourselves.  I'm staying on for another year to do my Masters, and Rich is graduating next month, so who knows what the future holds for us.  He's moved from London to County Durham last summer so it's going to be long distance from now on, which is going to be crazy hard after living together for three years! Whatever happens though, this year was really great, and I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Sorry for the mushy post, I'm feeling a tad sentimental! 





No comments:

Post a Comment