Wednesday 20 June 2012

Going away!

Today my boyfriend Richard got the train down from Durham to my place in Wigan for us to go on holiday! The plan is: tomorrow we get the local train to my dad's place in Liverpool, and Friday morning we're getting a 9:35am flight from Liverpool John Lennon to Faro airport in Portugal, so excited! We'll be there for a week so no more posts for a while, but when I'm back expect a mega photo overload!

{Me and Rich on our way to Spain on our first holiday, 2010}

That's all for now folks!
Fran
xoxox

"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”

1 comment:

  1. yayayyyyy!!! I hope you have a lot of fun! I will miss seeing your posts but boyfriend is MUCH better than blogger! Have fun and I can't wait to see how much fun you have!
    ~MOrgan

    ReplyDelete