Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hey!

                              hello cards


Welcome to my blog!  So I'm a bit of a newby when it comes to this, but I thought making a blog would be a great idea to put all my little memories together so I have something to look back on :) 


A bit about me:

My name is Fran, I'm 20 years old and my home town is Wigan.  I've just finished three years of Maths at Sheffield Uni, and right now I've got 13 weeks of summer to look forward to!  I'm into pretty much all the usual girly stuff, plus some swimming (when I can drag myself to the gym!) and the occassional bit of photography. I'm hoping this blog can be a combo of beauty, travelling, photos and the odd inspirational quote, I'm a bit of a sucker for them!


Muchos love
xoxox

{Photo found on http://paintedfishstudio.com/?p=824 )



2 comments:

  1. I love it when bloggers introduce themselves! Welcome to the 'blogging world'!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, can't believe people have read my one page of blog already haha!

      Delete