Saturday 14 July 2012

My Graduation Celebration :)

Now I know I mentioned yesterday to you lovelies that I won't be graduating til next year, so tonight was my 'sort-of grad celebration' night from my mum and stepdad Roy.  I woke up at 7am and I ended up doing an 8am-3pm shift at work so I was pretty knackered by the time I was finished! Then when I got in I got the most lovely presents off my mum and Roy :) A couple of months ago I said to my mum that I wanted to get myself a plain silver locket, then because I say a lot of things without people really noticing I just sort of forgot about it and moved on! But today when I came back there it was, my perfect silver locket! And not just that but the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and my biggest surprise of all, a lovely new dress to wear for the restaurant we were going to that night!  Now my mum NEVER buys clothes for me, our tastes are too different - but on this occassion she got a bullseye, the dress fitted perfectly and I loved it!  We went to Gusto, and Italian place on the Albert Dock, where we got steaks, pasta, garlic bread and a lot of wine to boot! It really was the most lovely day, so I decided I'm going to put some pictures of tonight in my new locket so I always remember it.  Here are the snaps we took :)
Muchos love,
Fran
xoxox







2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome! and so cute!
    I laughed when you said "my mom never buys clothes for me because our tastes are too different" that is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I said that then I realised we're wearing like matching outfits haha!
    Thanks very much, it was a great day :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete