Wednesday 1 August 2012

London 2012 :)

Hello my bloggerinos, I'm back!  Had the best time in London, DESPITE going during the Olympics even the tube was okay!  Me and Rich had a lovely time at the spa, his gran came down for a visit, I ate way too many fajitas (along with everything else - now on a last ditch birthday diet to make up for it!), we tried to play rounders but it rained so we got drunk instead, watched a LOT of synchronised diving and I went horse riding while he was at some fantasy football thing, so all in all a successful visit!  
I'm dead chuffed with myself because I went on an hour lesson and for the first time since I was about 9 I started cantering again!  It was brilliant and I feel so much more confident.  While I was there I was playing big sister to Richard's cousins too - by the end of the week they were pros at french braids AND fish plaits haha!  Anyhoo here's my photo roundup for you all, and I'll throw in an extra post about my new shoes that have arrived today... exciting!














Muchos love,
Fran
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment